Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Joliet Regional Author Fair

Today I participated int he Joliet Regional Author Fair.  No, I'm not really part of the Joliet region, I live an hour north of the area, but I enjoyed the drive (in spite of the downpour), the day, and the people.

One of the best things about the day was meeting several of my fellow SCBWI members who also participated, or stopped by to visit. We've spent a lot of time on the Illinois email list, but it was great meeting them. This included Paula Morrow, who stopped by on her way to Indiana to see me and purchase an autographed copy of PULL for herself. In addition, she earned a coupon that allows her to download my new eBook of short stories, Die Trying, for free.



I also made a new fan, and met his family.

It was a great day, even with the rain and travel, and I'll do it again next year, when I have Being God (coming in November) available.




No comments: