Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Odds and Ends

This has been an busy week, probably why I feel exhausted and it's only Wednesday. For the past three days I've been successful in getting up and heading off to the gym. A requirement since I've put on a large number of pounds that I worked hard to eliminate over the last few years. (So large, I refuse to mention a number, lets just say way too much). In addition, I finally sent off queries to agents on two of my novels - not Logan, I'm still working on that, remember? I've queried on Damaged Goods, an interracial novel of romance and suspense, and on Pull My String, a young adult novel geared to appeal to the male reader.

Not that I've abandoned Logan, but while editing that one, I've been working on the query and synopsis for the other two. I'm not certain which was the harder job. But I decided I had them done today, and sent off three queries.

Hence, I'm exhausted.

Anyway, not one to sit back and twiddle my thumbs, it's back to Logan. Another Joy of Sex scene.

Then maybe a little rest, before I begin another marathon next week. I've accepted a challenge to do a BIAW (Book In A Week), or as close to it as I can handle. Add in a deadline for another short-story for the Almanac, a local magazine I have a quarterly column in, and a children's story for my church, all due early in August, and you know I'm not just a writer, I'm a masochist.

No comments: